Our Client works in the civil and utilities industry. Since inception they have continued to diversify and now have a range of services and technologies servicing the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
In this role you will provide analysis, relationship management and delivery capability for designated projects as relate to the operational activity across the business. You will scope, plan and provide implementation support and analysis across a variety of systems and processors gain efficiencies and continuous improvement across all business departments. This is a 12 month fixed term role, to deliver on existing business requirements. The role may become permanent dependent on a number of business factors.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking candidates who:
· Are technically savvy with a sound understanding of Microsoft Power Applications. Experience with Dynamics365 would is preferred, but not essential
· Are experts in the use of Microsoft Excel with a good understanding of accounting practices and financial modelling best practice
· Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
· Excellent project leadership and management skills, with demonstrated experience in delivering on project requirements
· Organised, professional and well presented
· Well-developed communication skills and the ability to lead, grow and motivate through both written and verbal channels
· Ability to develop strong relationships and build rapport easily
· Customer-focused attitude that ensures a positive experience
Employee benefits including:
· Fully subsidised medical insurance after 6 months employment
· Commitment to health, safety and well-being of their employees
· Independent and confidential employee assistance programme
· Discount and purchase benefit packages with our suppliers
· Flu vaccines
· Long Service Leave after 5 years
They offer a supportive and fun working environment, this is a great opportunity to add value to a fast-moving business with huge potential.