· Fixed term until end of December 2020
· Full time Monday - Friday
Our client provides rehabilitation equipment for New Zealanders in need, nationwide. Their focus within the community is to offer both the public and private health sectors services that enhance independent lifestyles and equipment management.
Your role as Workshop Technician will include:
· The refurbishment, repair and maintenance of disability and rehabilitation equipment
· General workshop duties
We're looking for someone who possesses the following skills and experience:
· Willing to learn and happy to do manual work
· Reliable and with a great work ethic
· Team player
· A mature and responsible attitude
· Integrity and a high standard of customer service
· Strong organisational and time management skills
The job is located close to the airport with a good wage and a great team to work in.
This is an extremely rewarding position working within a growing company and supported by a skilled team. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. So if you think you can make a great contribution to the business, apply now.